• Sample coolers
• Temperature control units
• Cation Conductivity
• Degasser Cationic Resin Columns
Sample cooler provides the most cooling efficiency allowing it to be suitable for most applications in liquid, gas or steam
process. All the materials are constructed in stainless steel which provides rugged and longer life span.
From 0.22 to 0.45 m2 heat exchange area is providing the most flexible usage for different applications.
The removable shell design can be easy maintenance and cleaning after period of usage. For the applications of corrosive
environment, other materials are available upon request, please consult factory.
•Dual helical coil design, providing maximum heat exchange area.
• Compact design minimizes cooling water needs.
• Removable outer Shell enclosure, providing easy maintenance and clean.
• Highest efficiency sample cooler commercially available.
• Exotic materials, such as titanium, Inconel® and Hastelloy® on the tube side and Monel®, cupronickel and stainless steel on the shell side are available.
Cation conductivity degasser DG-105
The cation conductivity degasser DG-105 is designed to measure the conductivity of a sample by eliminating any dissolved gases.
• Steam-water analysis systems.
Max Pressure/Temp Rating: 4 bar(g) / 50ºC
Sample Flow: 80 - 250 ml /min.
Sample Connection: 1/4 ´´ OD inlet / outlet.
Cation Resin: 600 cc
Cooler Cooling Water Connect. 1/4 ´´ NPT(
Cooling Water Consumption: 4 l/min
Input Power: 110-120/220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
Plate mounting : Stainless steel
Enclosure Rating: IP66 / NEMA 4X
Dimensions (HxWxD) 900 x 450 x 300 mm
Cationic Resin Column
High efficiency columns with a bed depth to ensure adequate residence time.
• No PVC used.
• Clear polycarbonate tubes.
• Screw caps on both sides to facilitate fi¬lling and emptying.
• Response time 4 to 5 minutes (for a rate of 200 cc / min).
• Saturation indicator by color change.
• Regeneration with 5% HCl.
Compact sample conditioning panel
Designed to condition any type of steam-water sample.
Compact and pre-tubed assembly allows for analysing the sample under optimal conditions.
• Sample isolation valve ¼”OD.
• Hot pipe protective insulation.
• Sample cooler valves.
• Pressure regulating valve
• Pressure gauge.
• Temperature gauge.
• Sample flow meter
• Sample low flow alarm
•Thermal shut-off valve
Liquid Sampling Systems:
A wide range of samplers for applications in the chemical, petrochemical and refining industry
Liquid sampling system consisting of a Borosilicate bottle, sealed septum and cap. The sampling system has an adapter with two different length needles, designed to pierce the septum of the bottle ensuring a seal and preventing outside emissions.
The sample enters by the longer needle and vented by the shorter needle, to prevent pressurization. Venting may be redirected to the atmosphere or alternate system.
• Container: Borosilicate Bottle, sealed septum and cap.
• Standard Volume: 250, 500, 1000cc
• Others capacities on request.
• System body: 316 SS
• Connections: 1/4 NPT
• Mounting type: Direct mounted, Wall mounted.
• Maximum working pressure: 8 barg .
• Maximum working temperature: 180° C
FV01 model sampling system
The FV01 model sampling system allows safer process sampling by the operator.
Fixed volume system obtains a representative sample of the process.
• Application for viscose and corrosive liquids.
• Sampling at high temperature and pressure.